Web Analytics: Today, every website wants to be in the top 10 search results on all the leading search engines. Learn to analyze statistics about a website’s traffic along with visitors’ behaviour. For eg. Google analytics, Click analytics, Customer lifecycle analytics, On-site web analytics & more.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO): To be one of the top search results, you have to use specific keywords and content relevant to your product. Learn the process of getting traffic for websites with the use of content, HTML & associated coding.
Web Content Management: A good system for content management is the backbone of any website. Software like CMS control web materials & enhance SEO of the website. Learn how to publish, edit & modify content as well as maintain websites from a central interface.
Classes are held 2 hours a day for 3 days a week. Choose a suitable batch time between 8 AM to 8 PM. You can also complete this course quickly by attending extra hours of classes.
Design professionals produce designs, symbols, illustrations & photography for use in print & electronic publications and Internet publishing industries.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Create your own web & mobile apps
- Create rich multimedia content for print or TV ads, visually appealing websites, logos for advertisements, etc.
- Learn & apply concepts of digital graphics, image editing for print & publishing
- Learn web designing, animation, web scripting & web development to create interactive websites
- Regular projects
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
- Industry interaction & workshops
Career options after AAIP – VFX
- Web Designer
- Flash Animator
- Layout Designer
- UI Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Web Developer
- SEO Consultant
- Content Management System specialist
Graphics & web designers get jobs in:
- Advertising agencies
- Graphic design studios
- Print & publishing houses (like newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- TV & Multimedia production houses
- E-learning companies
- Website development studios
- Web Design Studios
- 100% job placement assistance
- Industry interaction
- Job fairs
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops
OverviewLearn design & graphics, and create your own web design portfolio.
|Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations||–|
|Web Designing Concepts||–|
|UI / UX for Responsive Design||–|
|Illustrations for Web||Adobe Illustrator|
|Layout Design||Adobe Photoshop Extended|
|Web Animation using Animate CC||Adobe Animate CC Basic ActionScript|
|Web Design Portfolio||–|
OverviewLearn to develop & design interactive websites and optimize them for search engines.
|Designing for Web using Markup Language & Style sheets||HTML & CSS|
|Concepts of Programming||–|
|Design & Development using Programming Language||PHP|
|Content Management System||Drupal|
|Search Engine Optimization||–|
|Web Design & Development portfolio||–|
Eligibility : 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ College students
Fee range : Rs. 70,000 – Rs. 1.5 lakh