ARENA ANIMATION INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM – BROADCAST (AAIP – BROADCAST)
Creative skills & knowledge in high-end designing software is all you need to make it big in the television industry. The Indian broadcast television industry was estimated at Rs. 47,500 crores in 2014, and is expected to be Rs. 97,500 crores in 2019*. This growth will lead to an increase in the number of jobs and demand for trained & certified designers to create engaging motion visuals for communication, entertainment, edutainment, and commercial programs for broadcast.
Arena’s AAIP Broadcast trains you in all aspects of designing for broadcast and makes you job-ready. You learn fundamentals and techniques of graphic animation, live-footages, music, sound, electronic & interactive media, and latest tools and technologies used in the broadcast industry.
Classes are held 2 hours a day for 3 days a week. Choose a suitable batch time between 8 AM to 8 PM. You can also complete this course quickly by attending extra hours of classes.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Understand concepts of design, composition, typography, visualization, audio-video editing, and digital filmmaking
- Learn to create artworks & illustrations, and retouch images
- Understand the techniques and create storyboards for animation
- Create 2D & 3D animations & vector graphics
- Create broadcast motion graphics & promos using Cinema 4D
- Get hands-on training using latest tools including 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Flash
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
- Graphic Designer
- Broadcast Designer
- Layout Designer
- Digital Artist
- Pre-production Artist
- Storyboard Artist
- 2D Motion Graphics Artist
- 3D Motion Graphics Artist
- CG Modeler
Clay modeler, stop-motion animator, character designer, motion graphics artist, and interactive designer are some more interesting career avenues in the animation and multimedia industry.
- 100% job placement assistance
- Industry interaction
- Job fairs
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops
AAIP – BROADCAST MODULES:
OverviewDevelop your visualisation, graphic, and audio-video editing skills, and learn to design for broadcast.
|Concepts of Graphics & Illustrations|
|Typography Design||Adobe Illustrator CC|
|Digital Painting||Adobe Photoshop Extended CC|
|Digital Filmmaking Concepts|
|Sound Editing||Adobe Audition CC|
|Video Editing||Adobe Premier Pro CC|
You will get a Certificate in AAIP in Graphic & Visual Design (GVD) on completion of this semester.
OverviewLearn 2D animation, motion graphics, scripting & storyboarding, and develop your own 2D animation portfolio.
|Concepts of 2D Animation|
|Storyboarding and Animatics||Adobe Premier Pro CC|
|Motion Graphics using Animate CC||Adobe Animate CC|
|2D Motion Graphics Portfolio||Project|
OverviewLearn 3D animation, visual effects & compositing, and develop your own broadcast design portfolio.
|3D Basics – Modeling to Animation|
|Motion Graphics in 3Ds Max||3ds Max|
|Rendering with V-Ray||3ds Max with V-Ray|
|Broadcast Design||Concepts & Structure|
|Broadcast Design using Cinema 4D||Cinema 4D|
|Visual Effects and Compositing||Adobe After Effects Professional|
|Advanced Post Production Techniques||Adobe Premiere Pro|
|Digital Marketing & Media concepts|
|Broadcast Media||Web, Television, Radio, Mobile, YouTube & Social media|
|Broadcast Design Portfolio||Project|
Get a Certificate in AAIP Advanced Animation on completion of the course.
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ college students/ people with a creative bent of mind
Fee range: Rs. 1 lakh – Rs. 2 lakh